I live in Hong Kong SAR, China. I brought 3 tickets of Mayday 2018 life tour, Disneyland Car Park 19:15 in your website. My purchase was on 19th March, 2018 and the order no. is 16166238.

My order was to pay HK$3,959 for 3 HK$680 tickets as shown in website. It shows the tickets paid were worth HK$680@ originally. However, I received today was originally worth HK$480@. It not just means to the original value of the tickets different to my expectation and the seats zoning is also far to the one I saw and brought in your website. According to the above situation, I already leave message on your website and waiting for explanation for the unexpected instances.

On the other hand, I tried to contact the seller of my tickets. I got the contact details from the envelope and tried to send what’s app message to check about the wrong tickets. I here attached the screen capture of the conversations. After contacted the seller, I found the instance is very unusual:

The tickets received are not that I Brought

The tickets were brought on 19th March 2018 when is pre order day for Hkbea credit card owners. The pre-order tickets are not yet released from the authority. The tickets available in the market are sold in 29th March 2018 to public. It was clear that the order I placed was the pre-order tickets on 19th March 2018 morning. The tickets I order should not be received today (17th March 2018). Besides, according to the conversation with the seller, he/she knew the tickets sent out were not same as my order.

Responsibility for the wrong original ticket value and zoning indicated

Indicated as attachment 2, the tickets brought was originally HK$680 but it came with tickets originally worth HK$480. According to the seller’s message, it was the responsibility of Viagogo for wrong label of original price of HK$680 for the tickets for the HK$480 tickets. I was sure the tickets I chose and willing to pay was HK$680(original price) each but not HK$480(original price). Please notes it is seriously not just the seats zoning are different for different price. This really disturbing me to enjoy the show. Therefore, I would like to refund the tickets with wrong view and wrong value.

Dishonest seller

I understand it is not the responsible for viagogo to make sure the seller are reliable. The seller showed he/her dishonest in the conversation. If it was not Viagogo to claimed wrong value for the tickets, it should be the seller deliberately sent wrong tickets with lower value. The seller implied my money was already in his/ her pocket (attachment 14). I may not got refund from Viagogo even the tickets are not correct. The instance makes me feel like being cheated and would like to refund.

Unhappy purchasing experience

I know it was not your duty to keep the quality of each seller but the seller threaten me about my order. It was serious crime for threaten. Being fans of Mayday, I am Eger to get the latest and best zoning tickets. Then I chose to get tickets from the world biggest online ticket trader – I chose Viagogo. I was a “rubbish mayday fans” mentioned by the ticket seller. As the seller said I was stupid to choose Viagogo as the platform for getting tickets of my favorite show. It made me feel terrible that the seller said he/she will send me newspaper instead of tickets for my next order. Instead of the foul language the seller used towards me, it is a kind of threaten and fob. It made me hesitated Viagogo is reliable choice for getting show tickets. I am looking for ticket refund and hope you can help for the progress.

According to the above reasons, I request for refund for my tickets.

It’s a pity if you treat my case as completed trading as I still received wrong ticket. It also damages reputation of your website. I heard of some case cannot get any ticket finally but it is hard to treat getting as luck. I really paid for something which is not worth the value claimed. I am sure I am not the only one to get cheated. There are many hidden cases like mine.

The show will start soon early 5th May 2018. I hope you can help for refund and return the not appropriate and compliant tickets as soon as possible. It is 17th March 2018. It is 17 days left.

It is a regret decision to buy tickets from Viagogo. 100% you will be regretted with dishonest seller and irresponsible seller and online trader - Viagogo.

I am telling those sellers earn a lot from each event.

Don't trust them anymore.

Review about: Viagogo Mayday Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Customer service and misleading price list, Porr service and failure to keep the money back guarantee.

Comments