1.5

Details about the row number selected while booking tickets is not shared by Viagogo in mails, even after confirmation of tickets and specifically asking customer service to update me regarding my proper booking details.While booking tickets, the price for each row was different, and after buying tickets from a specific row, the mail doesn't display the selected rows as the choice I made!

Customer Service says they can just confirm the area of seating!

If that's the case, what's the point in selling tickets from different rows for different prices?I have paid 2049 Euros for 4 tickets, and it's been a month now, and their standard response is event organizer has not released the tickets, which is a blatant lie, as one of my friend already got 2 tickets for the same event a month ago.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of viagogo concert tickets from Viagogo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2356 and wants Viagogo to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i have fallen into a scam. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viagogo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments