I have contacted viagogo proactively via emails to ask for my Russia WorldCup ticket numbers to apply for FAN ID to enter Russia on 05 June but they didn’t reply until 06 June which was too late. Also I have tried to relist my ticket on 02 June (2 week s ahead of event) on viagogo platform but viagogo automatically rejected me becuase their limited time of delivery.

And I insisted many times to refund or relist my tickets as I have not got my FAN Id in time to enter Russia but viagogo replied my emails to reject me and said they have dispatched my tickets to my Russian hotel which I have filled in viagogo account before... but as far as I know, the ticket has not arrived yet which I have also sent emails to ask for an exact delivery timeline and check numbers as I am thinking to resale them by myself.

Please can you ask them to reply my email with reliable delivery details for me to track or if you have any questions, please advise.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Cindy

Review about: Viagogo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1520383

Cindy, I went through the exact same pain with Viagogo. This company is fraudulent and should be shut down.