Rotterdam, South Holland

Viagogo have scammed me out of my money.

On april 29 I sold three tickets on the site. The next morning they were collected under Last Minute Sales.

I never received my money. Viagogo said i missed the deadline of april 30, which i didn't. I checked my UPS tracking number and UPS failed to deliver the tickets in time.

The fault lies with viagogo and their supplier. I fulfilled my contract. Viagogo now won't reply to my emails at all.

Biggest scam there is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of ticket selling. Viagogo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ticket selling in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Comments

Exactly same just happened to me. Sold £500 worth of tickets through them.

Their courier picked them up. As soon as he left I got an email saying my sale had been cancelled and I was being fined £24 for not sending them.

I have spoken to them and they will not do anything and it is too late to retrieve my tickets. Effectively they have stolen £500 from me.