1.3

Update by user Oct 19, 2017

So, i received an e-mail from Viagogo reiterating that I cannot refund my money and insists that i resell it through their website. Again, I do not want to resell it because i won't be able to get the full amount plus there is a selling fee.

I never received my tickets, to begin with. They got my money but they haven't sent my tickets which basically makes it a virtual ticket, right? So how is it my problem to resell it on my own, when they can just give me a refund and relist that "virtual" ticket on their system? Just like how you do an inventory management right?

I don't understand how that company created its business structure.

It's ***. Also my first time to experience a terrible customer service.

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2017

Just like what everyone's saying, Viagogo's ticket price is misleading and a complete rip off. I let it slide though.

But yesterday, I received an e-mail from them saying that Ed Sheeran's concert in Hong Kong on November 5 was postponed and ALREADY WITH a disclaimer stating that I cannot refund my tickets as the concert was only postponed and not cancelled. I want to get a full refund of my tickets because it will be impossible for me to fly back to Hong Kong for the new concert dates due to my future endeavors. The thing is, there is no way to properly contact their customer service! It's so impossible to exchange e-mail with them when needed.

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS! Another option I saw on their website is to resell my tickets through their website, but I learned that they charge you with selling fee. HOW IS THAT FAIR? You get your ticket overpriced, you can't refund, you can resell but there's still additional fee.

Another reason why I don't want to resell my tickets is because I don't want it to backfire because I read in one of the reviews that Viagogo penalizes the seller if there is a discrepancy with the ticket the reseller sold. I'm not even a skilled/trained online seller to properly list my tickets. This company should shut down.

They're manipulating their customers with their evil scam. I'm not even surprised that ugly reviews about Viagogo is all over the internet; I experienced it first hand.

Review about: Viagogo Ed Sheeran Concert Ticket.

I didn't like: Customer service and misleading price list, Overpriced ticket, Its set up to avoid reimbursing punters money, Porr service and failure to keep the money back guarantee, Massive rip off prices and massive ticket surcharges.

Comments