3.1

A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of June. But incompetent Viagogo cancelled my order once i had shipped the tickets off through UPS.

Now i have dispatched my tickets on time and the tickets will reach the Buyer ON TIME. BUT, my order is cancelled and Viagogo is charging me $40 as a fine for cancelling the order.

Are they doing such petty acts just to earn $20 rather $15 (if the order was completed? PATHETIC and Unprofessional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i lost my order even though they are delivered to the buyer" of viagogo customer care. Viagogo needs to "simple. the tickets will be delivered to the buyer. just uncancel the order and the transaction will be valid" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viagogo customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Comments

Hi there.They did exactly the same with me.

First sold me tickets for wrong date.said it was my fault . Wouldn't change even though I pointed out their date error immediately, but offered to resell for me. I put them up at half price. Viagogo resold them but I had to upload the tickets back to Viagogo in a format I couldn't do on my iPad or iphone.

Wasted 2 full mornings and one evening of my 4day holiday in melbourne using other people's Pc'. Eventually got an email from Viagogo - congratulations on a successful upload! Then another message a few hours later- the upload (digital mind you) was not "good quality". I must do all this again.

Tried to but found Viagogo had deleted my tickets (it's still 3 days to the event). Now advised Viagogo is going to help themselves to a further 60 odd euros from my bank, being their costs!

Whole thing designed to defraud.Why is this legal these days?

Same situation as you, but viagogo charged me 700$. Hows tht?

Cries