London, England
100% full Not resolved

A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of June. But incompetent Viagogo cancelled my order once i had shipped the tickets off through UPS.

Related: Viagogo - Absolutely disgusting company - AVOID AVOID

Now i have dispatched my tickets on time and the tickets will reach the Buyer ON TIME. BUT, my order is cancelled and Viagogo is charging me $40 as a fine for cancelling the order.

Are they doing such petty acts just to earn $20 rather $15 (if the order was completed? PATHETIC and Unprofessional.

Review about: Viagogo Concert Ticket.

3.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Viagogo Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I lost my order even though they are delivered to the Buyer / Not specified
Preferred solution Simple. The tickets will be delivered to the Buyer. Just unCancel the order and the transaction will be VALID

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments

Jb

Same situation as you, but viagogo charged me 700$. Hows tht?

Cries