100% full Not resolved
3.1

A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of June. But incompetent Viagogo cancelled my order once i had shipped the tickets off through UPS.

Now i have dispatched my tickets on time and the tickets will reach the Buyer ON TIME. BUT, my order is cancelled and Viagogo is charging me $40 as a fine for cancelling the order.

Are they doing such petty acts just to earn $20 rather $15 (if the order was completed? PATHETIC and Unprofessional.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i lost my order even though they are delivered to the buyer" of viagogo customer care. Viagogo needs to "simple. the tickets will be delivered to the buyer. just uncancel the order and the transaction will be valid" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viagogo customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments

Same situation as you, but viagogo charged me 700$. Hows tht?

Cries