I have been trying to purchase madonna concert tickets for the austria show via viagogo for the past ten days. I said trying because there are so many misleading information about my purchase.

First i entered my credit card and it went through and it was a big amount but i was happy thinking the tickets are mine. Next morning i received an email from them telling me "Your order has been received by viagogo.

We are not able to confirm your transaction immediately.This transaction is not confirmed until you receive another email from us confirming the transaction and delivery details. You should receive a further communication from us within 1 business day. Please note, you will not be charged until the transaction is confirmed." so the wait starts but the money i paid is surely taken from my card.

After that i received a mail telling me they will return my money and i should open a paypal account and make my payment again. My money returned to my account in 8 days.then i opened a pay pal account as instructed and pay through them. They accepted my payment again and the next day i received another mail telling me "Unfortunately we have had to cancel your Madonna tickets order. You should not be expecting tickets for transaction ****** and you will not be charged.

Please disregard any previous phone or e-mail communication regarding this order. " and i have no ideawhen they will return my money back. Here i am wasted time on a ticket i end up not being able to buy, and a credit card that has been charged! I have no idea when they ll return it there is no way toget intouch with them by phone.

A complete disaster! Do not trust this company or anything they buy. This was the worst online shopping experience ever!

Where is my money now anyway...???????? They are horrible!!!

Comments

Stockwell, England, United Kingdom #706628

I bought a ticket for Neil Young at O2 which was cancelled. I only found out the night before when I was researching parking at O2.

I emailed Viagogo twice about a refund - no response. They now say I've missed the deadline for a refund and there won't be one. I've lost £80!! Legal theft.

No telephone number and no proper response from their email helpline.

I've used online booking services many times before and never had a problem.

I won't EVER use VIAGOGO again. In fact I'm going to contact Trading Standards.

Never again. Lies, lies, and more lies.

worst ever deal. sold my tickets to some other ' f....r' if ups had not intervened I would have lost.

Hi,

Sorry if you entered the transaction id, it appears as *******. We would need a seven digits number.

We will then be able to look into your order in further detail and help you.

The viagogo team

I already did send you my transaction id and my issue... I received a mail telling me viagogo will look into this in 5 days..??????????

This is what you call customer service. This is the biggest lie.

I want my money back!!!!!!!! Now!!!!

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had a poor experience with viagogo.

Please could you share your transaction ID with us, so that we can look into your order in further detail and give you more information regarding your refund.

Thank you and someone from our customer service team will be in touch.

The viagogo Team

to Viagogo Official #1048605

still waiting money refund - sending email 3times, no answer. no tickets, no money back...

WHY?

I want my money back. NOW!

Nomber of my order is 5882597