Resolved

Viagogo is a beautiful and easy to use website. Right until you pay your hard earned money.

Right after your money was transferred, only then and not before you make that big mistake, Viagogo tells you that you'll receive your tickets only three days before the show. And no money back policy.

They don't refund if you are not ok with their crookie way of doing business. It is obvious that Viagogo should inform about the three days before a show policy. But you'll be surprised. There's not a single mention about this. Rooks!

I am stuck.

I spent a lot of money on a ticket to a show in another country.

So I will have to buy plane tickets, hotel and everything... And if all goes wrong... Viagogog is not responsible for anything.

Scam artist, I say.

Never buy anything from Viagogo crooks. It's a scam. Thieves also would be a good name for Viagogo.

A Fraud, A scam. A theft.

Artists should take actions against Viagogo for messing up with their fans like this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of viagogo concert ticket. Viagogo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viagogo concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Comments

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand #1282801

It is a total scam!!!...well almost!

I received my tickets about 10 days before the gig, which is on the 16th Feb. I ended up paying $230 each for tickets that are worth $110 each.

And I bought 8 of them for all my mates!!!NEVER AGAIN!!!

This site also seizes tickets then tries to charge double the face value.This site is a ***.

DO NOT USE IT.YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF.

madelinedrum

I was scammed too!Bastards!!!

$1824 NZD!!! Did you ever get any tickets? I am worried that I have just thrown away all that money! Shite!

I will contact the artists and ask them to not llow any ticketing to be sold by viagogo.:-(

Sofia, Sofia-City, Bulgaria #991468

Read about my bad experience with Viagogo here http://gogov.bg/warning-how-viagogo-com-stole-e4959-59-from-me/

We should make them suffer for all the pain that caused. *** thieves.

to Martin Gogov Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand #1282797