Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia

The radiohead concert was postponed.

Radiohed announced that they would refund the tickets. This only happens if you have bought the tickets through a seller. If you do it through Viagogo (reseller). They will not help you to refund the tickets, not even after two phone calls and several emails.

All they suggest is to try to resell your tickets through their website, taking the risk that nobody buys those tickets...Because, being honest, who would take the risk of buying tickets in Viagogo when the rules of the organizer do not apply to them?

I would have got my money back if I would have bought it through a seller, but I will not even get the price of the ticket because I bought it via Viagogo.

When I bought my tickets it was in piazza maggiore in Bologne and it was sold out. Then the organizer changed the venue to a bigger place and the concert was no longer sold out. How am I supposed to sell my tickets now?

Product or Service Mentioned: Viagogo Concert Ticket.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16, 2012.

Comments

I am in the exact same situation.

Viagogo have done nothing to help me or all the other fans like yourself who are left with wortheless tickets.

Radiohead would have refunded us and never actually sold out of tickets because they relocated a sold out show to a bigger venue.

They aren’t greedy but the *** re-seller websites are and would not help any of us.

I will never use this company again. They never even read or respond to complaints.

Not only do we pay an inflated price for their services when a show is cancelled they refuse to help!

I had my tickets listed as the cheapest tickets and reduced the price several times.

No one would buy them, why would they when Radiohead was now selling legitimate tickets.

Ripped off by Viagogo thief’s!