Do not trust Viagogo

Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e.Receipts, passport info, and a signed agreement) thinking it was legit, I decided to make the transaction of $651 for wristbands to a concert festival.

The transaction was made through Western Union. Being naive and desperate, I sent them money but received no wristbands and loss my money. Never do business with Viagogo.

I never got my money back which was savings accumulated throughout the year.Karma will come back to you guys, no matter where you're at.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i have fallen into a scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of viagogo concert ticket. Viagogo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned viagogo concert ticket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments