Do not trust Viagogo
Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e.Receipts, passport info, and a signed agreement) thinking it was legit, I decided to make the transaction of $651 for wristbands to a concert festival.
The transaction was made through Western Union. Being naive and desperate, I sent them money but received no wristbands and loss my money. Never do business with Viagogo.
I never got my money back which was savings accumulated throughout the year.Karma will come back to you guys, no matter where you're at.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of..."
- "We received Literally the last row in the not-soled out auditorium...we paid more than double the orchestra cost and got the worst seats in the house!!!! Went to see..."
- "I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each..."
- "I bought this box of tide at SAMs club and when I open it my surprise was that one of the bags was completely empty seal and the box says..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full. When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."