Cerritos, California

Do not trust Viagogo

Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e.Receipts, passport info, and a signed agreement) thinking it was legit, I decided to make the transaction of $651 for wristbands to a concert festival.

The transaction was made through Western Union. Being naive and desperate, I sent them money but received no wristbands and loss my money. Never do business with Viagogo.

I never got my money back which was savings accumulated throughout the year.Karma will come back to you guys, no matter where you're at.

Review about: Viagogo Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: I have fallen into a scam.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Vivid Seats Football Ticket Review Vivid Seats "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..." Read more Viagogo - Mis Sold General Admission tickets for Concession Ticket ( Childs Ticket) for three times the Price Viagogo "I typed into google to buy tickets to see brisbane bronocos. The first website to show up was Viagogo. The website states..Concert & Sports Tickets at viagogo. Firstly it does..." Read more Viagogo - Fraud - How did my purchase of $330 turn into a $590 payment Viagogo "My intention was to buy two Santana tickets at $165 each - as per the booking site. The website showed "Currency : AU$ Australian Dollars" An exorbitant $90+ booking fee..." Read more Viagogo - INVALID SHIPPING CHARGED Viagogo "On 21 February 2016 I have made two purchases of tickets on Viagogo for the New Zealand vs South Africa ODI on 25 February 2017 in Wellington. I have received..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Victor Law Center Pa - GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Victor Law Center Pa "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more