Do not trust Viagogo
Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e.Receipts, passport info, and a signed agreement) thinking it was legit, I decided to make the transaction of $651 for wristbands to a concert festival.
The transaction was made through Western Union. Being naive and desperate, I sent them money but received no wristbands and loss my money. Never do business with Viagogo.
I never got my money back which was savings accumulated throughout the year.Karma will come back to you guys, no matter where you're at.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded. Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download...."
- "Hi, I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just..."
- "Customer service refused to give a refund and knew nothing about the venue. I say do what McDonalds will be doing in the future. Get rid of your so..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full. When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not..."
- "I bought this box of tide at SAMs club and when I open it my surprise was that one of the bags was completely empty seal and the box says..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."