Do not trust Viagogo

Related: Viagogo - a complete rip-off! Stay away!

Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e.Receipts, passport info, and a signed agreement) thinking it was legit, I decided to make the transaction of $651 for wristbands to a concert festival.

The transaction was made through Western Union. Being naive and desperate, I sent them money but received no wristbands and loss my money. Never do business with Viagogo.

I never got my money back which was savings accumulated throughout the year.Karma will come back to you guys, no matter where you're at.

I didn't like: I have fallen into a scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Viagogo Concert Ticket
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Vivid Seats Canelo Alvarez Vs Liam Smith Event Ticket Review from Richardson, Texas Vivid Seats "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..." Read more Viagogo Lost my Tickets and STILL Charging me $20 fine Viagogo "A seller, i recently shipped 2 tickets from London to Swindon for a coldplay concert on the 15th of June. The tickets will reach the buyer on the 14th of..." Read more Viagogo - INVALID SHIPPING CHARGED Viagogo "On 21 February 2016 I have made two purchases of tickets on Viagogo for the New Zealand vs South Africa ODI on 25 February 2017 in Wellington. I have received..." Read more Viagogo - Mis Sold General Admission tickets for Concession Ticket ( Childs Ticket) for three times the Price Viagogo "I typed into google to buy tickets to see brisbane bronocos. The first website to show up was Viagogo. The website states..Concert & Sports Tickets at viagogo. Firstly it does..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more