Update by user May 28, 2016

They sold me tickets in the wrong section for an over inflated price - now I can't get hold of them to get the issue sorted out - the event is in 3 days!!

Original review posted by user May 25, 2016

I paid $200 for 2 tickets in a front block for State of Origin in Australia and I was happy with that.When I got my tickets however they were valued at $34 each and in a completely different section at the back of the stadium.

Have now contacted Viagogo twice via their 'customer service' form (as there are no phone numbers whatsoever to call) and guess what - have heard NOTHING from them. I'm now left wondering whether we'll even be able to get into the venue with these tickets.

What a rip off.This company should be avoided at all costs!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Viagogo. The most disappointing about viagogo rugby ticket from Viagogo was no customer service, paying overinflated prices and no receiving what i ordered , but reviewer liked easy website. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viagogo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Viagogo to other companies on our site.

Comments