I went online to buy tickets for Simple Minds and B52s, coming to NZ in Feb. The first website that came up was viagogo so I went onto their site.

They said there were only 22 tickets left and I freaked out and thought I better buy them right away then! They said the cheapest ones were $181.00 so I bought 8. It didnt even state what seats I would be getting but said the seating would definitely be altogether. When I went to pay I put in my card details, and then after I paid I find that they have charged me $45 booking fee for EACH ticket, which ends up to be $365 extra!!!

OMG!!!! I freaked out of course - ended up paying more than $1800 for 8 tickets!!! They are being sold by Tiketek (a NZ ticketing company) right now for $110.50!!! OMG!!!

I emailed them complaining about having such a huge booking fee added on, and now I'm getting emails back after replying to their email, from postmaster@viagogo.com saying: viagogo (noreply@viagogo.com) The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.". Since then I found the website 'sitejabber.com' and loads of people have been scammed by these people - not received tickets, or received really cheap tickets, and got no answer from their emails or queries.

I want my money back!! Help!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viagogo Simple Minds Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Was lead to believe they had the last 22 tickets.

I didn't like: I was misled and appear to have been scammed of 1824 nzd.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2016.

Comments