I went online to buy tickets for Simple Minds and B52s, coming to NZ in Feb.The first website that came up was viagogo so I went onto their site.

They said there were only 22 tickets left and I freaked out and thought I better buy them right away then! They said the cheapest ones were $181.00 so I bought 8. It didnt even state what seats I would be getting but said the seating would definitely be altogether. When I went to pay I put in my card details, and then after I paid I find that they have charged me $45 booking fee for EACH ticket, which ends up to be $365 extra!!!

OMG!!!! I freaked out of course - ended up paying more than $1800 for 8 tickets!!! They are being sold by Tiketek (a NZ ticketing company) right now for $110.50!!! OMG!!!

I emailed them complaining about having such a huge booking fee added on, and now I'm getting emails back after replying to their email, from postmaster@viagogo.com saying: viagogo (noreply@viagogo.com) The email address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.". Since then I found the website 'sitejabber.com' and loads of people have been scammed by these people - not received tickets, or received really cheap tickets, and got no answer from their emails or queries.

I want my money back!!Help!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1824. The author is overall dissatisfied with Viagogo. The most disappointing about viagogo simple minds concert ticket from Viagogo was i was misled and appear to have been scammed of 1824 nzd , but reviewer liked was lead to believe they had the last 22 tickets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viagogo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Viagogo to other companies on our site.

Comments