filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

This is the worst company I've ever dealt with. Don't every buy anything from them unless you're buying tickets at least a month in advance. I had to cancel my hotel, my plane tickets, and everything else because after one week there was still no sign of my ticket. extremely horrible. This company should be shut down.They also intentionally don't put in a phone number so you cannot connect with them and ask them questions directly. it takes them to give you a simple 1 liner reply to your questions after 2-3 days. and they never provide the right answer to the question any way, so you have to ask the questoin again which takes another 203 days for them to reply. they're just horrible.

Viagogo - Poor service and feeling ripped off

A ticket I bought from viagogo cost 1150hkd that only valued 380hkd. Later on when I resell it on viagogo , it shows a buyer’s address to send ticket . After I did shipping, it says my listing was wrong , and let me cancel the selling . They ask buyer return ticket to me , but will be late than concert.even told me will charge the penalty on me... it means I’ll loose 1150hkd , and more penalty ...the women on the phone just says:”I’ll feedback your complain to company, but sorry...”

Viagogo - Where is my tickets

where is my order 19848822 omg i won't never buy from here again!!!!!

Viagogo - Pissed consumer

I ordered what appeared to be great concert tickets which I paid good money for, what they sent was not in the section I ordered and they are impossible to get in touch with. WOULD NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE RIP OFFS AGAIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

Viagogo - Pourquoi mes tickets sont-ils cancèllé ?

Bonjour je desire etre remboursé car vous ne pouvez pas me livrer mes tickets que jai acheté . Contactez moi vite c'est urgent merci

Viagogo - Raptors tickets 2

I need to sell my tickets 19458752

Viagogo - Verify purchased tickets

Want to know if my purchased tickets are real..had an *** contact me stating that i had to go to walgreens and purchase a gift card and send number to upgrade tickets..

Viagogo in Dover, Delaware - Question on ticket

Unable to get the information because I did not have an order number.

Viagogo - Cher - Dublin

Bought tickets the morning they were released. Didn't realise Viagogo was not legit. Completely ripped off with huge additional charges only revealed after payment! Now learned tickets are probably not even valid. Do not use this company.

Viagogo in Dover, Delaware - Refund of my money paid

Viagogo - Refund of my money paid
I order 2 ticket on online booking last September 27, 2018 to watch the Asia Cup 2018 in Dubai Stadium. the ticket was amounting to 1,246.72 AED and credited to my account. then 30 mins my ticket was cancelled. Its written in the mail that I will received a refund 10 days after the date purchased but until now I haven't receive any refund. I'm asking to take action on this matter. its almost 3 months. I try to call the customer service but they didn't give me any reference number or step in how to claimed by refund. and when I call lately they told me to email them.
I didn't like
  • No customer service response

Viagogo - Tickets purchased

Want a printable version of my tickets as it is a gift