Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Ticket Delivery

How can I tract how far my tickets are from delivery

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Viagogo Customer Support states that you can expect to receive your tickets as soon as event organizers release tickets. It can be weeks or just a few days before the event.

After the tickets have been sent to you, you will be notified via email. If you bought e-tickets, the company will notify you via email once they are ready to download and print.

If you bought ‘Instant Download’ e-tickets, they will be available to download and print from your Purchases shortly after purchasing. You can track the status of your order in the Purchases section.
Show

Resold tickets and haven’t received my original

I haven’t received my flash sale tickets and i have resold them. It says i can’t redirect sale....what do i do.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
If you have any questions about your order or sale, you should contact Viagogo Customer Support. Please follow the instructions below:
  • Select the question that describes your issue the best
Then, one of the company support representatives will get back to you at their earliest convenience.
Please note that you can expect your tickets as soon as the event organizers release tickets.

It can be weeks or just a few days before the event. You can track the status of your order in the Purchases section.

Where can I contact you

I am quite frankly very frustrated. I have bought two tickets and my name isn’t on the ticket.

I would like to talk to an actual person not just an answer online. I am very frustrated from this experience and unless I am helped within 1 day I will not be recommending viagogo to anyone.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Viagogo Help Center page, the best way to contact them about an order or sale is to:
  • Select the question that describes your issue the best
For other questions, they prompt to go through the Viagogo FAQ page. There is no other mention of alternative ways to communicate with the company.

However, U.K. residents may contact Viagogo at (866) 961-3071.

You may also contact the company by email customerservice@orders.viagogo.com. Please, check more Viagogo contact information.

RE SELL MY TICKETS..

Good day! This is claire anne tiu and I would like to ask about my planetshakers resell tickets this coming january 2019.

ang i bought 10 tickets and 2 tickets but e changed my mind to resell it.. ORDER ID: 17968071 WHICH IS TWO TICKETS PURCHASED ORDER ID:17968039 MY 2ND PURCHASED ORDER. AND HOW WOULD I KNOW IF THIS TICKETS CAN BE SOLD.

I WANT THE UPDATED INFO.. THANK YOU AND GODBLESS..

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Viagogo FAQ provide sufficient details on how you can sell unwanted tickets on their platform.Please follow the instructions below:
  • Click on the “Sell Tickets” button on the top right of the home page.
  • Search for the event you would like to sell tickets for. If you can’t find your event, you should tell the company about it here https://www.viagogo.com/Browse/eventrequest and they will add it to their database.
  • Follow the steps to enter your ticket details, your details, and how they should pay you once your tickets sell.
  • Review and confirm your listing and the company will promote your tickets to potential buyers.
You may always contact Viagogo Customer Support if you have any questions about your order or sale. Please follow the instructions below:

Fraud Charges

My card was used on your site fraudulently. What is my next point of action to resolve?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
If you came across any fraudulent activity with your card, you should report the issue to the company. You may contact Viagogo by phone (866) 961-3071 (a toll-free number for U.K.

residents) and by email customerservice@orders.viagogo.com. The company street address is
160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101,
Dover, Delaware, County of Kent,
19904, USA.
Please, check more Viagogo contact information here.

tickets for beyonce

i bought two tickets for Beyonce show in Amsterdam on 19 JUne.

When i will get the tickets?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Viagogo Help Center, you can expect to receive your ticket as soon as the event organizers release tickets. It can be weeks or just a few days before the event.

After the tickets have been sent, you will be notified via email. Please, check out detailed information on this issue in the article Top 10 Viagogo Consumers' Questions.

Sell tickets

I bought a ticket to Ed Sherran for Nov. And need to sell it.

How do I do that or can you refund it? Not in my possesion.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The Viagogo Help Center provides sufficient details on how you can sell your tickets. Please, follow the instructions below:
  • Visit the website and click on “Sell Tickets” option (top right-hand corner)
  • Choose the event you want to sell tickets for or ask them to add the event if you can’t find it on the list provided to you
  • Type in the ticket details and all other information requested, including how you wish to be paid when your ticket is sold
  • Confirm the listing
ClumsyWildebeest

I just did the same thing and I am trying to get my money back for the flyers game for me and my daughter

Receiving tickets to Tesserra del Tifoso card

Dear Viagogo,

I wrote an e-mail to your on Thursday, but haven't got any answer yet.

I bought two tickets (order ID14540296). It is written that the tickets will be transferred to my Tessera del Tifoso accounts. My questions:

1. Shall I send any details about my tifoso card? Or how can you transfer the ticket to the card without knowing the card number or other detail?

2. Shall I get the 2 tickets to my own tifoso card?

3. When will I get the ticket transfer?

4. Shall I have to do anything with the card / ticket? Print the tickets, etc? Or I just go to the stadium with my own tifoso card, the security scans it, see the two tickets on it and let us (me and my fiancee) into the stadium?

5. What does that mean that "Scan of ID required"? I need to take my Hungarian ID to get into the stadium?

6.Shall I active my card or do I have to do anything before goin to the stadium?

As the event will be on next weekend and we are leaving Hungary on Thursday, please contact me as soon as possible via mail or mobile (please see below).

As this is a present for my fiancee, it is extremely important for me to have the information above in time and get into the match on the weekend.

Awaiting for your quick answer.

Kind regards,

Gina

Mail: ginapapp90@gmail.com

Mobile: +3620 25 41 666

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Viagogo Help Center page, you can expect your tickets as soon as the event organizers release tickets. It can be weeks or just a few days before the event.

If you bought e-tickets, you will be notified via email once they are ready to download and print. If you bought Instant Download e-tickets, they will be available to download and print from your Purchases shortly after purchasing. You can track the status of your order in the Purchases section.
You may print your tickets either directly after you purchase them (if it is an Instant Download e-ticket) or as soon as they are ready to download and print. You will receive an email with a link to use to download and print your ticket.

As an alternative, you may go to the Purchases section and follow the instructions provided to download and print your ticket.
The Tessera del tifoso is an identity document that you must have to be admitted to the stadium. The tessera holds the ticket digitally, so Scan of ID is required to enter.

You should have your ticket (with a name on it) and your tessera to attend a number of specific matches. If you need any assistance with your Tessera del tifoso, you should contact the box office and provide them with your tesera details.If you need help with your order on Viagogo.com, you may contact the company following the instructions below:
  • Log in to your Viagogo account.
  • Click on “My Purchases” (or “My Sales” if you are a seller).
  • Choose the order you want to contact Viagogo about.
  • Click on the “Customer Support” tab.

Sold tickets

I sold my tickets but am unable to download them, in order to print them and FedEx to the buyer. My order number is 16452443.

The email the tickets were purchased under is hollerichalise@icloud.com. Either email is fine to email the tickets to so they can be printed

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Viagogo Customer Support, you may print your ticket either directly after you purchase it (if it is an Instant Download e-ticket) or as soon as it is ready to download. The company will send you an email with a link to use to download and print your ticket.

As an alternative, you can go to the Purchases section and follow the instructions provided to download and print your ticket.
You may always contact the company customer support about an order or sale anytime before the event date and 3 months after.

Please, follow the instructions below:
  • Log in to your Viagogo account.
  • Click on “My Purchases” (or “My Sales” if you are a seller).
  • Choose the order you want to contact Viagogo about.
  • Click on the “Customer Support” tab.
  • Select the question that describes your issue the best.

Stiff Little fingers O2 Academy Newcastle

Where are my tickets as they still havnt arrived yet and the concert is Friday 16th. My reference no 15446678

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Viagogo FAQ provide sufficient details on this issue. You can expect to receive your tickets as soon as the event organizers release tickets.

It can be weeks or just a few days before the event. For e-tickets, you will be notified via email when they are downloadable and printable.

If you have bought Instant Download e-tickets, you can download and print them right away after your purchase. You can always track the status of your order in the Purchases section.
Show

Tomorrow land want to know if this website is legit

I'm never purchased tickets from this website can someone please contact me so I know that you are legit

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

There are mixed reviews about Viagogo, as with every service or product provided. Some consumers are completely satisfied with their experience with Viagogo.com, others are not.

Viagogo is considered to be one of the biggest ticket marketplaces in the world.

They have been operating for quite a while. On the other hand, they came under criticism for the way they operate.Caution should be always exercised if it comes to conducting business online.

Tomorrowland

Hi looking for Tomorrowland week 2 ticket plus camping just 1 ticket please

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Please place your order on www.viagogo.com. If you need assistance, you may contact Viagogo Customer Support by following the instructions below:

World cup

I want to buy 2 tickets for Peru vs France I’m wondering how will you deliver them I need the actual ticket in order to get my Fan ID

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Viagogo Terms and Conditions page, ticket sales must be fulfilled via the delivery method indicated at the time of sale directly to the buyer and no later than the shipping deadline communicated to the seller at the time of sale.
If your tickets are being made available for collection at or near the event, you will receive an email notification with the location of the collection point once the company finalises all details. You can also read the instructions in the Purchases section by following the View Pickup Instructions link.
Show

Tickets to real madrid vs psg

I orderd 2 ticketsin viagogo to the game and he is today and i didnt get them somoeone know something or maybe can help me? And do you know about another person that buy from viagogo

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
This issues seems to be quite popular with Viagogo. The company Customer Support informs that you can expect to receive your ticket as soon as the event organizers release tickets.

If you have bought Instant Download e-tickets, you can download and print them right away after purchase. You can track the status of your order in the Purchases section.
Show

Ticket for a small child

Hello Viagogo, this is not a complaint, it is only information asking before purchase. I searched but I didn”t find the rules for bringing kids to a concert.

I don”t know what is the age limit for buying tickets and attending a concert. I am trying to buy some tickets for Sting, concert held in Athens, in June 22 or 23. We are a family with 2 adults and 2 kids (the kids are 11 and 5 years old). How many tickets must I buy?

3 or 4? I want to know if the little one - the 5 year old - needs a ticket too.

She will surely stay in my arms. Thank you for your help, Loredana

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Unfortunately, the Viagogo Help Center page does not provide sufficient details about rules for bringing children to different events. However, the company Terms and Conditions page states that buyers can verify all ticket information by contacting the box office or referring to official listings.

You may also contact Viagogo Customer Support with your request. Please follow the instructions below:

DAY6 tickets

I purchased the tickets and I gave them away to someone else but they are in another state and he's wondering how I'll be giving them the tickets? Do I mail them to him ?

Do I send him the information about the tickets to him ? The concert is tomorrow.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Viagogo Help Center page, as soon as you have your tickets and are ready to ship them to your buyer, you should visit the Sales section. Click on the Ready to Ship button when you are ready to ship them.

This will give you the full details on how to ship your tickets and in turn receive payments for your sale.

It is not possible to use a different delivery method. Sending with the correct method will ensure there are no delays in receiving payment for the sale of your tickets.

Him tickets

I ordered him tickets and wanted to make sure the date of the even is right .. I seen that the day says 24 but as says the 23 ..

in Phoenix Arizona ..

I want to clean it up so that I don’t miss the show Order ID: 13265287 Event: HIM Ticket(s): Section FLOOR , Row GA, (2 Ticket(s)) Listing Note(s): Venue: The Van Buren Date: 24 October 2017, 20:00 ASAP please and. Thank you

Show

Can't sell my tickets which i bought by viagogo

I need ur help. my id: 7521231 It's impossible to see the game so I want to sell but I can't.

Only I can see is 'This event is not currently available public listing'.

It's very few days left to held the Manchester derby. I just waiting ur email.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The Viagogo Customer Help Center page provides sufficient details on how to sell tickets. Please follow the instructions below:
  • Click on the “Sell Tickets” button on the top right of the home page.
Show

When can I get a refund because the concert was cancelled?

The Drake concert in Cologne was cancelled and I have sent my ticket two weeks ago, so when can I get my refund?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
Unfortunately, there are no clear instructions on how to claim a refund on the Viagogo Customer Help Center page. They just state that you will be probably refunded if the event for which you bought a ticket is cancelled.

The paragraph 1.3 of the company’s Terms and Conditions page clearly says that whether a consumer gets a refund or not is in Viagogo’s sole discretion. Please, contact Viagogo Customer Support to clarify this issue. You may contact Viagogo by phone (866) 961-3071 (a toll-free number for U.K.

160 Greentree Drive, Suite 101,