Ensuès-La-Redonne, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur

Hello,

I bought 2 concert tickets on the website VIAGOGO, they were indicated as in a numbered seating area in "block 109". Nothing else was described or indicated.

When I downloaded my purchased tickets, there is in large letters "REDUCED VISIBILITY". I would not have bought these tickets had I known there was a problem in visibility! I would just like to have normal tickets, I would like the company to at least accept a change for 2 other tickets.

I have sent 2 emails using their contact form, with no answer back. I have searched for a telephone number and cannot find one anywhere.

Please help!!

Rebecca

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i have fallen into a scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of concert tickets. Viagogo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned concert tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments