I bought tickets for the 2 Harry Potter shows in London and to say the least they were expensive, close to $2000 US, including ridiculous fees.Ten days before the show date they write me that they just learned seller does not have etickets (are they kidding??) and where should they send paper tickets to me?

I send an address but timing is critical as I am in US where I live and need to receive before I leave for UK. I never hear from them again, despite numerous emails -- receive no tickets, no credit, no response. Also unreachable by phone -- a recorded message only.

Totally unreliable service.Disgraceful.

Review about: Viagogo Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments

Box Office Tickets - Boxofficecenter.com overcharged me more than double Box Office Tickets "I paid $74 per ticket, for two tickets to see Tears for Fears and Hall and Oates. They were lawn seats. They tacked on a 22 fee per ticket for..." Read more Event Tickets Center - SCAM ARTIST - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM Event Tickets Center "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..." Read more Viagogo - Seinfeld yes. Ahhh NO!! Viagogo "Bought two $300+ tix for Seinfeld Aug 11 2017. When my e tickets didn't arrive by 24 hrs before the gig I emailed to follow up. Viagogo debited my CC..." Read more Viagogo Italy - Didn't Deliver the Tickets Viagogo Italy "I booked a flight from NYC to Rome and purchased tickets to the AS Roma game on 28 May 2017 three months in advance. 5 days before the game they..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more