1.3

On the other end of the scale I couldn't make a Disturbed concert in Australia due to work commitments.Put 4 tickets onto Viagogo for cheaper than I bought them (2 electronic tickets and 2 paper tickets).

Within 2 hours got a response to say I had sold the 2 electronic tickets.

Clicked on links, uploaded the tickets and said I would get payment after the event. The day before I got charged $40 and $64.50 and also received an email to say all 4 tickets were cancelled and I couldn't sell them. SO I didn't sell ONE ticket on Viagogo (total ticket value $380) and I got charged $104.50 for absolutely nothing.

This site is a scam and a class action needs to be put against them.They need to be brought to their knees and pay back all the people they have ripped off!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looked like respectable site and stated that there is a room for improvement of is actually a dodgy scam site. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of disturbed sydney nov 2016 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $105. Viagogo needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned disturbed sydney nov 2016 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Viagogo.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments