I was trying to buy tickets to Ed Sheeran and had 3 tickets ready to pay for through Ticketek and was about to pay for them and the internet dropped out.once it resumed this site popped up which I thought was the legit ticket site only to find out they are a scalping company that takes everyone for a ride and takes their money and you either don't receive tickets or they are in someone else's name and the venue won't acknowledge them so you lose out or you turn up with tickets you print off from them and turn up at venue and they are fake.

I was told I had purchased 3 tickets in excellent seats to find out they were the furthest away and really $75 @ totalling $225 to be ripped off over $1,400 which was not disclosed at purchase. You are rushed through the sale saying you will lose the tickets to someone else in the *** this is the biggest scam I have ever encountered. As soon as I realised I asked to cancel purchase to be told under no circumstances do they refund. So I immediately contact Newcastle Permanent to try and cancel pending payment and told they can't that i have to wait till payment is taken then lodge a complaint to then be told the outcome was not an issue that I wouldn't get any money back.

I was on holidays at the time trying to do my daughter a favour to have my holiday ruined and all my spending money gone and will have no tickets or see a refund NEVER!!! Why hasn't Australia put a stop to this company being able to operate.

When you see how many innocent people like myself have been ripped off I don't understand how this continues.WARNING DO NOT EVER BUY FROM VIAGOGO THEY ARE A HUGE SCAM SITE!!!!!!!

Review about: Viagogo Ed Sheeran Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments