Last night, I bought tickets for the Adele Concert on Brisbane. They've advertised it for $182 but was charged at the last for the huge booking fees. Upon checking my bank account, they have debited $500! Apparently, in the fine gray words upon checking out says that they are charging me in Euros as the seller of the ticket prefers it that way! What a big rip off! I know it's also my fault because I forgot to read the reviews but apparently I got caught up with the pressure of the tickets being sold out.

Also, the latest that tickets will be delivered 3 days before the event!! But I clearly read upon checking out that it stated I will receive it within the week.

After the transaction, I immediately called the bank to file for a dispute and cancel my card however they said that couldn't do anything as we should be contacting the merchant if I wanted for a refund even if the money is still pending. Apparently, it says in their site that they all the goods sold are final with no refunds or cancellations, customer service told me not to worry because they guarantee that I will get my tickets.

I feel ripped off, and will never ever use this site. Hope they go to ***!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Viagogo. The most disappointing about viagogo adele concert ticket at Viagogo was overpriced ticket, no possibility of refund and scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Viagogo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Tickets category for more informed decision or compare Viagogo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Viagogo?

Comments

Viagogo.com and Eric Backer is huge international SCAM, rip off, i sold 12 tickets and 3 month they all time lie to me, never got my money. More details here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/beware-viagogocom-international-large-scale-scam-krunoslav-grgic

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1245388

At least you received your tickets.I paid exorbitant prices for Adele tickets in Auckland (in USD, disclosed in the last minute upon checking out ...

with like 3 minutes on the clock to proceed or risk waiting who knows how long more for Adele's next visit) and the following day was told my tickets had been cancelled!! No explanation given. Granted I didn't get charged, but why advertise an offering as on sale when you cannot deliver it?

Now I miss out on Adele.

Stressful experience.Totally avoid this rip-off of a company