Viagogo - Bieber O2

23 of 71 Viagogo reviews

Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded.Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download.

Did this and girls got thru entrance to event. Seats were entrance B/blockC1/Row Q/seats 2 & 3. Got to their seats and another couple turned up. They bought their tkts thru Stubhub and O2 honoured their tkts as being 'the more reputable company'.

tkts were under the name of James Brent and we paid £358.95 which included seats2x£132 ea/booking/delivery/vat fees. Girls had to leave & met me in Starbucks. Had no recourse but luckily a girl had just broken up with her boyfriend and had two tkts which we bought off her for £50 ea (entranceB/block401/rowG/seat455&6 - see photo attached. Have tried every which way to ring Viagogo but there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of getting in touch with an actual person.

I did get a Trustpilot review sent to me which I deleted just now.

Never buy tkts thru this company is my recommendation.Their ref: 7828048 if they read reviews.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor service and not being able to contact company

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Tickets
review #938649

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Viagogo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 71 Viagogo reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.