Bought 2 tkts for 14 Oct on Viagogo - got e-confo & downloaded.Did not scan at O2 entrance so told to go to Seatwave to get a new download.
Did this and girls got thru entrance to event. Seats were entrance B/blockC1/Row Q/seats 2 & 3. Got to their seats and another couple turned up. They bought their tkts thru Stubhub and O2 honoured their tkts as being 'the more reputable company'.
tkts were under the name of James Brent and we paid £358.95 which included seats2x£132 ea/booking/delivery/vat fees. Girls had to leave & met me in Starbucks. Had no recourse but luckily a girl had just broken up with her boyfriend and had two tkts which we bought off her for £50 ea (entranceB/block401/rowG/seat455&6 - see photo attached. Have tried every which way to ring Viagogo but there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY of getting in touch with an actual person.
I did get a Trustpilot review sent to me which I deleted just now.
Never buy tkts thru this company is my recommendation.Their ref: 7828048 if they read reviews.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wanted to purchase tickets for Andrea Bocelli in Las Vegas, Nevada - the concert is NOT sold out. I normally go with Ticketmaster.com and print out E-tickets but this time..."
- "Never received tickets.. Uber charged card now I'm missing my favorite concert ..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."
- "I had a terrible experience with Prestige Flowers. I ordered flowers from them for Mothers' Day. Not only were the flowers completely different to what I ordered, they were already..."
- "I have bought countless pairs of Skechers over the years and I love them for their comfort. I have just had foot surgery so need very comfortable shoes so bought..."